Learn to freedive down to a maximum depth of 20m/66 feet!
This program teaches fundamental freediving techniques for comfortable enjoyment in the aquatic world to depths of 20m/66ft. You will also practice Static Apnea to help develop your breath-holding abilities and in-water comfort.
• Essential safety procedures for breath-holding at Freediver Level
• Proper breathing techniques for freediving and snorkeling
• Confined water skill development
• Open water skill development
• Equalization for depth diving
• Equipment for freediving and snorkeling
• The fundamental physics and physiology of freediving
• You’re interested in learning the fundamental techniques of freediving
• You’re new to freediving
• You typically dive in the shallows
• You want to hold your breath longer
• You want to dive deeper
This course is taught by highly trained PFI Instructors at locations all over the world. The PFI Freediver course includes, at a minimum:
• Classroom sessions
• Confined Water sessions
• Open Water sessions
Some of the skills a student will be able to perform at the end of the PFI Freediver course are:
Watermanship and Stamina
Ready to jump in?